Domaine Sainte Colombe
- Route D 197 de Générac vers Franquevaux
- 30800 Saint Gilles
By the road :
- Sainte Colombe is located on the departmental road D197 which connects the village of Générac to the village of Franquevaux. 4 km from Générac, on the left, 2 stone pillars along the road indicate the entrance to the estate.
The simplest is to use the Waze application that will take you directly to the entrance of the Estate. Attention, some GPS give bad routes in our area by taking paths not always drivable.
From Montpellier, motorway direction Nîmes, exit Galargues, then Vauvert. Cross Vauvert towards Saint Gilles, go 8 km and then turn left towards Générac / Beauvoisin. After 4 km, Domaine Sainte Colombe will be on the right. 45 min ride.
From Lyon, exit Nimes Ouest, go to Générac, at the Costières cooperative winery, take the direction of Franquevaux. After 4 km, Domaine Sainte Colombe will be on the left. 30 min ride from Nîmes.
- Nîmes Airport - 11 km / 20 min
- Montpellier Méditerranée Airport- 45 km / 40 min
- Marseille Provence Airport - 100 km / 70 min
From Marseille or Aix en Provence, after Arles and before the toll, take direction Saint Gilles, cross Saint Gilles towards Vauvert. After 10 km, turn right direction Générac / Beauvoisin, 4 km and Domaine Sainte Colombe will be on the right. 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Station SNCF of Nîmes - 18 km / 25 min
- Station SNCF of Montpellier - 50 km / 45 min